Welcome to the Safari Fusion blog!

East African Kanga cloth
The African continent captured my heart almost 20 years ago, and ever since that very first visit back in the early 1990s I have been fortunate to return to make new discoveries almost every year.

My love for travel adventures in Africa grew into a deep appreciation for the artistic talents of its people, the amazing arts and crafts, the incredible architecture and interior design.

I was always searching for that rarely visited, virtually unseen place in my previous career in travel and now use this skill to source amazing contemporary African arts and crafts for my store Safari Fusion.

Here on the Safari Fusion blog I will share those discoveries with you, and also introduce you to some of my old favourites that continue to inspire me.

I hope you enjoy the journey...

Comments