The Garage Sale Trail

Safari Fusion blog | The Garage Sale Trail | Saturday 5 May
I had a big attic clear out yesterday in preparation for The Garage Sale Trail this coming Saturday.

I have come to the realisation that I LOVE cushions, that I obviously like to buy a trinket or ten on each of my trips and that I find it hard to say good-bye to things that hold fond memories. I even came across a box of soft toys and dolls from my childhood, which I think we can safely say would now be considered vintage (the ET soft toy is such a cutie!).

What was even better, was rediscovering an African fabric painting that I hadn't looked at in over 15 years - and it is just perfect for my guest bedroom that I am slowly redecorating.

So if you are in the neighbourhood, come and say hello at my home studio and pick up one of my global treasures.

Comments