Library style

Safari Fusion blog | Library style | A contemporary style library in a Newlands [Cape Town] home, South Africa
As an avid reader and collector of beautiful coffee table books, I knew my next house would have to have a large library wall to accommodate my collection and to display my African art.

So as I start to think about designing and decorating my library I thought I would share some pictures of South African residences and their beautiful reading library spaces.

Safari Fusion blog | Library style | Under stairs library and office nook at the boutique hotel Cape Cadogan [Cape Town], South Africa

Safari Fusion blog | Library style | Open shelf library in a Cape barn style home in Noordhoek [Cape Town], South Africa

Safari Fusion blog | Library style | A relaxed coastal reading room at Soul Arch Plettenberg Bay, South Africa

Safari Fusion blog | Library style | Brick and concrete modern industrial book shelves in a Pierneef [Pretoria] residence, South Africa

Safari Fusion blog | Library style | Brick and concrete modern industrial book shelves in a Pierneef [Pretoria] residence, South Africa
{Images: 1,3 Condé Nast House & Garden, 2 Cape Cadogan, 4 Soul Arch, 5-6 Visi}

Comments